Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to update maps through tomtom home page in Canada.

Portable Devices

Old 02-03-2012

How to update maps through tomtom home page in Canada.

I have a serious problem can someone provide a helping hand? the problem is that I am using tomtom home through Canada and I want to download a new map actually I have go 930 but the thing is that it is outdated . See the main problem is that whenever I try to start it display the server error message each and every time. Please help?

Old 02-03-2012

Re: How to update maps through tomtom home page in Canada.

See actually the problem that you are defining happens . there is the simple solution I want to give that is the location that is asked which you provide as Canada just try USA there . then try for the next step that is purchasing okay .
Old 02-03-2012

Re: How to update maps through tomtom home page in Canada.

Hmmm I have been through this problem once. In my case the problem was of the credit card and not from the tomtom server. Actually tomtom it is not been recognized by some of the credit card companies . I tried another card i.e. master card then it worked properly

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,