Thread: Unable to purchase TomTom map due to Error Message.

Unable to purchase TomTom map due to Error Message.

For moths ago I had been trying to purchase a NZ map for my XL 330S. Whenever I am tries to pay I got the System error. Three times it has been asked me to create new account after the techies wiped the old one. Just tell me what should I do? Whether I use this one or switched to another.

Re: Unable to purchase TomTom map due to Error Message.

I can tell one thing that it not software or hardware problem. This problem is related to your payment.This means TomTom’s payment partnet BiBit has refused your order. I think they don’t want to provide any information related to this. They don’t want to share anything with you. So there for I would suggest you that please contact your credit card company and tell them why the payment was refused.

From the many customer I have heard that this problem because of customer financial institutions. Usually refusal is result of customer financial Institution because they don’t allow international online purchases. You were talking about that you were getting error, if so I would suggest you that please make a payment with different methods.

If you are getting such type of problem I would suggest you that if you have a master card then you can make payment via master card. If still they are not ready to accept this I would suggest you that please drop them a mail regarding your query and just wait for the reply if they don’t give any reply within one or two days you can buy this product from Garmin also. Garmin is also one of the website from here you can update your maps.