Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

lost the tomtom go 500 map

Portable Devices

Old 02-03-2012

lost the tomtom go 500 map

my tomtom system was working well but recently, i lost the whole thing on my sd card as a result my tom tom does not tend to work in any way. So I am inquiring about whether you guys know to get the information once more for the maps and so on as i have nothing and presently a red cross appears on the sd card when i tend to make insertion of it.

Old 02-03-2012

Re: lost the tomtom go 500 map

I need to ask you simple questions regarding the same. So do you have a backup that you created if possible by making use of Explorer? And if you answer positively, you are able to restore that. If it is an Explorer backup you still simply require to clear all data from the memory card as well as you need to copy the data from the backup again to the card.
Old 02-03-2012

I need to say that make a download of a map by making use of your latest map guarantee and also you need to purchase a map update. As a result, you are able to have a install of that and make one backup to your device. keep in mind that there has to be at any rate the Navcore application along with one voice installed on the sd card. If you've till now made an updatation of a map or purchased a latest map that map should be linked to your account in any case and therefore accessible for redownloading it by means of the TomTom Home application.
Old 02-03-2012

The previous reply says it all regarding your issue and to add further, you also require to create a backup by means of Finder works additionally. I advise doing that in the prospect. Creating backup will tend to restore what you have deleted.
Old 02-03-2012

I made a reinstall of everything, and went with the crash I didn?t have a issue until lately as so i misplaced the map on it so i am unable to get the tomtom to effort since it has no basic information left. So the above solution is not working in my case and can you suggest more options.
Old 02-03-2012

So if you have a insertion of the SD card to your device and then attach it to your system, are you able to make a installation of the Navcore application by means of the HOME application to the card? make use of FAT32 and not Quickformat and try it again. You will have some hints coming across you.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,