Thread: Tomtom XL 350-TM lifetime map activation code incompatible with my device

Tomtom XL 350-TM lifetime map activation code incompatible with my device

I just recently bought this device and I ma trying to put in the activation code of this product for updating the map Up to date , however the product code that I am using is not accepting , its says incompatible with the device or the application version .then I tried to updated my device. While i click update on tom-tom my device is up to date. I tried unplugging; restart it all however it says the similar thing. Could anyone tell me how to fix this? I will be really be gals to known this

Re: Tomtom XL 350-TM lifetime map activation code incompatible with my device

i am have somewhat same issue i am trying to make use of the information for lifetime maps download, well it will not open the tomtom home as specify, which indicate that i cannot go on the after that step. will somebody please provide me some suggestion?

i hope this helps
    1. first try to connect your device to your pc and start .
    2. if tomtom home won't start by itself start it.
    3. make certain you're logged in to your account connected to that specific device.
    4. if you have a different device ensure that you don't make use of together devices with the similar account.
    5. also make sure that your tom tom home application is allowed to fully access the internet and isn't blocked by any antivirus or firewall software.
    6. in tom tom home you must contain an alternative activate code. Click on it and enter your code.
    7. currently your lifetime map update service must be enable.
    8. make sure if there are any updates awaiting if you don't previously have the newest map (v880) installed.

After this if it is yet not working i suggest contacting customer support . They’ll can activate your code for you

i unable access the gadget..i don’t familiar with if i did this incorrect, when i first launch tom-tom at my computer it request me to update some files, i as well update the most recent map, i tried to install it however it says it has no free space, so i remove the old map plus tried to install the fresh map, so at that time i try to put in a new map it says the map can’t be used in the device until its activated first. However I tried to . can anyone here help me on this

As far as I know you must not require an activation code for the map. The installation procedure contain the necessary activation file. Your map must be at version 850. What is yours? tap the satellite bars to make out the edition number. after that tap the edition number to make out the map installed plus its version number. if your model do not contain the satellite bars, in that case click on complete on the opening screen and after that click the bottom tom tom exactly of the subsequently display

I did everything uninstalled as well as reinstall the application. But I am still having the similar error message of the activation code. The serial number in the outer part to the box, do equivalent to the serial number of the device, although. so i am guessing i do actually have the propre device.

i just purchased a through 1535 tm and they had a card that show lifetime updates were integrated. After a great deal of time wasting I am not able to get it to to work no matom tom er what i tried. So i go to the option of getting the update By buying it . In a flash that makes a new York second appear it won’t come anytime soon, it took my money and updated my device. Anyway i do got the updated. I don’t know why they create updating so frustrating actually like this 1535

Hey I have an issue with the promotional code that it doesn’t . I have this go 2535 like just about few month ago trough the best buy. Now when I am try to update the map it gave me the message activation code you have entered is not valid anymore. Sind the 90 limit has been crossed , actually i never got to use my code . is it possible to get the new code so that I am able to update tom tom

Well that is very hard to answer , what I suggest is to call the customer support to known if there is anything that can be done on this issue. Don’t try to contact then trough the website that will be complete waste of time