Thread: Lost Alert Notification sounds after connecting iPhone 4s with Plantronics Bluetooth headsets

Lost Alert Notification sounds after connecting iPhone 4s with Plantronics Bluetooth headsets

I have two Bluetooth headsets Plantronics Explorer 390 and plantronics voyager pro plus and I am facing problem while connecting it with my iPhone 4s. Whenever I connect my iPhone 4s with mu Bluetooth headsets at that time my phone only rings but it does not give all other Alert Notification. I don’t know what is wrong but this problem is frustrating for me. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Lost Alert Notification sounds after connecting iPhone 4s with Plantronics Bluetooth headsets

I have read your problem and I will first suggest you try basic steps. Remove both the device from the iPhone 4s pair list and then you have to restart your iPhone 4s and after that you have to pair your Bluetooth headsets with your iPhone 4s and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

Re: Lost Alert Notification sounds after connecting iPhone 4s with Plantronics Bluetooth headsets

My Plantronics Explorer 390 was also giving me same issue and then I have tried many solution to fix this issue with no luck and after that I have contact Plantronics support and discussed about the problem which I am facing and they told me I need to reset my phone and then I have tried that solution and my problem get solved. I think you should also try this trick.

I am also using plantronics voyager pro plus with my iPhone 4 and facing same issue. I have tried to solve this problem by resetting the phone and Bluetooth headset but I didn’t get any help. I have contact apple support and I ask for the solution and they have said that the device which I am using is third party device and my phone will work properly with any apple device.

If anyone have faced this problem and have solution then please help me.

Well you have to check when you connect your iPhone 4s with any other Bluetooth device (other than Plantronics) at that time same problem is occurring or not? If you don’t get same problem after connecting the Bluetooth device with any other device then it might be compatibility issue. Otherwise problem is with your iPhone 4s only.

I have read your problem and I will first suggest you try basic steps. Remove both the device from the iPhone 4s pair list and then you have to restart your iPhone 4s and after that you have to pair your Bluetooth headsets with your iPhone 4s and then check whether it makes any difference or not.
    I have removed both Bluetooth headsets from the pair device list and then I have restart my iPhone 4s and then I have pair the device again but that does not help to solve this problem. If anyone have any other solution then let me know.

If your iPhone 4s is giving you same problem after connecting any other Bluetooth headsets also then there might be problem with your iPhone 4s only and you should try to fix this problem by resetting the device and if that does not help then contact apple support.