Thread: Getting error” process android.process.acore has stopped….” In SuperPAD 2 tablet

Getting error” process android.process.acore has stopped….” In SuperPAD 2 tablet

Hi, guys that’s the error message that I get in my tablet. I also get a message saying to force close it. I juts don’t understand from where the hell I keep getting this messages its all upon you to solve this problem. I have tried my bit now its upon you all to look in to this matter and suggest me a appropriate solution accordingly.

Re: Getting error” process android.process.acore has stopped….” In SuperPAD 2 tablet

Ok I would advise you to re flash the firmware that would be a better solution for you to work on, since it’s a problem that is related with the firmware and hence flashing it with the same firmware would give the solution for you, that’s what you need to do. I know it’s a bit difficult procedure but you need to work on it.

Re: Getting error” process android.process.acore has stopped….” In SuperPAD 2 tablet

Hi, look on this possible solution from Getting error message ‘Process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly’ on Asus Eee Pad and try working on it. so do try and let me know if that solution did help you or not.

Have you tried resetting it to the factory settings. If not then do give a chance for this solution as well. sometimes it does happen that small solutions gives you the best results. So try a reset method directing it to factory reset. Give a try for the said solution. I hope that works out for you. That’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aalap View Post
    Have you tried resetting it to the factory settings. If not then do give a chance for this solution as well. sometimes it does happen that small solutions gives you the best results. So try a reset method directing it to factory reset. Give a try for the said solution. I hope that works out for you. That’s it from my side for you.
    Thanks for the solution but I have already tried the reset method in case if nothing is working I would have to switch to the hard reset method only. Since only that looks appropriate to me as of now.

No other option, then get it replaced. Do call up the service center people and ask them to get it replaced, that’s what you should do. I don’t find any other alternate solution for it. since this is a china tablet and I don’t think there would be any benefit doing some internal modification in it. so better it is for you to get it replaced with a new tablet.

One of my friend also had a china tablet and he got it solved by re flashing the firmware of the phone. dude I would ask you to get it done, there are lots of helpful threads available in TA to help you with the same. so you can refer them and find the solution on your own.