Thread: Coby kyros mid7012 tablet not working

Coby kyros mid7012 tablet not working

I happened to get a android market installed in my tablet and I was really happy with the small piece of experimentation that I had done with my tablet. Now having got to know that android market has been installed I thought of installing some new applications in the tablet, so I downloaded a application fruit ninja from android market. Now once it was downloaded I thought of running it at that time only the tablet went blank and now it is refusing to start up. God knows what could have been wrong this? Waiting for the help from you all. Please reply accordingly on the same.

Re: Coby kyros mid7012 tablet not working

Ok try resetting the tablet into the factory settings that’s what you can do. rest I don’t think so there is any other method don’t try to turn on the tablet again and again. By doing that you will end up losing some important data of your tablet. So you should avoid that completely.

Where can I find the reset button in this tablet? since I cant fid them so better it is if you can brief me about the same. that would work out for me. Do advise I am waiting for the response from you all.

The reset button can be found out at the back of the tablet. well it is very small you cannot press it with the finger use a pointed tool to press that button. In case if you are facing some problems with that then you can hold the back button until the recovery part comes up. Use the volume button for going up and down and screech button to enter, that’s what you need to do.

I hope I have made you understand that’s it from my side for you.