Thread: How to reset my USync Android 2.2 china tablet?

How to reset my USync Android 2.2 china tablet?

I have got this tablet and want to know how to reset it? that’s what I want to know from you all so can you please tell me how to do that? Its been around 6 months I got this tablet the tablet was working exceptionally well. now it is giving me problems. I mean it is not getting started up only that’s what the main problem is. so I was thinking if anyone of you all can help me with the solution that would have been better for me.

Re: How to reset my USync Android 2.2 china tablet?

Well resetting would not be the solution for you. Try re flashing the tablet with the firmware from your tablets manufacturing site, that would definitely help you. So this is what you can try out. Now be careful while trying out this procedure remember to keep a backup of all the data that you had in your tablet since this process might end up losing all your data.

If you are thinking to reset the tablet then I would say there is a small button at the back of the tablet which you can find it by using a tool called as stylus. With the help of that press the button and you would be able to reset to the factory settings. Give a try for the same but for once do revert me back if that solution did help you or not. I am sure it will do for you.

Ok thanks for telling me about the resetting I just gave a try for the said solution but unfortunately nothing changed in my tablet. it is not starting up completely. It gets stuck in the green android sign and refuses to come up with anything else. That’s what the issue is from my side, what solution do you all have for me can you all tell me.

Why don’t you report this problem to the manufacturers of this tablet I am sure you would be able to get some way out of the problem. Either replace it or have a word from them on how to fix it. they would be solving it for you.

Even I happened to do come changes as instructed by my support team of this tablet. what they instructed me that they are giving me the firmware for this phone and they asked me to update it in my phone and in the process it seems I almost burnt out my phone. so that advise from the support team did not reap ny benefit to me at all.