Thread: Where to find Plantronics M series headset with a 3.5mm jack

Where to find Plantronics M series headset with a 3.5mm jack

Hello friends, I am using the plantronics corded headsets for all of my mobile phones. Till mow I was having the 2.5mm plug mobile phones, recently purchased the Verizon/Motorola Droid which is having the 3.5mm jack plug. I love to have the over the head corded headset as it is having the clarity of the calls, is anyone have the information that Plantronics has the M series headset with a 3.5mm plug or not? Please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Where to find Plantronics M series headset with a 3.5mm jack

Well there is no such headset for this particular phone in the compatibility guide of the Plantronics. Where the most of the mobile phone are been having the corded headsets has a 2.5 mm plug on them, not the 3.5 mm plug. If it is a Bluetooth phone then you better use the any of their Bluetooth mobile phone headsets, but will suggest that better going for it you confirm with the store where you purchased it as to their return policy if the headset doesn't work.

I would like to say the headsets which are been working with the iPhone also might work with Droid. I only know the V-Moda Vibe II which will be working on the iPhone and Droid, but not happy with it as the mic keep on hangs down by my neck. I have not yet gotten my Plantronics headset to work, but I expect that it will when I get the right adapter. I have not received it or tested it yet, but here's what I just ordered: APPLE IPHONE HFA2

I am also wishing that Plantronics will make a corded set for either 3.5mm or mini-usb phones. I have checked the many of the manufacturers are going towards the mini-usb. I also know that the corded set is having very much clarity in the terms of both reception and transmission. Presently I am using the 2.5mm to 3.5mm adaptor and there is lot of signal loss in that. But now I have place the order for the 2.5mm to mini-usb adaptor but I do not think that it will be really difference in the results.

I would suggest that Mount-X and the 40845-01 will be the best and also might be working fine for you. Both of these are been designed with the Plantronics "H-series" headset, such as the HW251N, HW291N, H81, H171, and many more. The main point of this is that is an office headsets which is providing with the better sound in compare with the other headsets designed for just cell or mobile phone use. Even you can use different adapter which are been universal one.

I would suggest that Mount-X and the 40845-01 will be the best and also might be working fine for you. Both of these are been designed with the Plantronics "H-series" headset, such as the HW251N, HW291N, H81, H171, and many more. The main point of this is that is an office headsets which is providing with the better sound in compare with the other headsets designed for just cell or mobile phone use. Even you can use different adapter which are been universal one.

I would suggest that you better use the Motorola Droid A855 3.5mm Stereo Headset which is the best and also it is having Mic in it, I know that it is not same as the Plantronics but works really well.

Just wanted to know that it some have tired the 40845-01 with a 3.5mm phone, whereas I am having the Plantronics HW251N for the office phone, it would be great and also nice to have it.