Thread: Plantronics Backbeat 903+ vs. Plantronics Backbeat 903

Plantronics Backbeat 903+ vs. Plantronics Backbeat 903

Hello friends, wanted to know that does anyone has used the new Backbeat 903+ and how was the experience with it? Just wanted to know that Bluetooth reception is better compare to the older one, I have used the Backbeat 903, was having the problem with it, if the phone is the pants pocket then it get cut, if put the phone in shirt pocket the reception got quite a bit better then also it use to get cut. So can you please tell me about it? Thank you.

Re: Plantronics Backbeat 903+ vs. Plantronics Backbeat 903

Have recently got the 903+, till now I have used and founded that it is really great, if I keep the phone in the jacket or jeans then also it works better and it does not cut it. It only gets cuts when I am 5 meter distance from the phone or while going to another room. Till now I am finding it to be the correct fit for me beside the rubber part. If going for it then it is best one.

I have got the replacement of the 903+ and the problem I was getting of getting cut is not been seen. That problem is been gone but there is one more problem started that it does not fit problem, where with the older one 903 was seems too fitted properly. I have founded there is a slight difference in design between the 2 sets, so having both of the set, in one set the cutting issue is there and in the other it does not fit. I have done the complaint to Plantronics so they asking me to ship the older one to them. If I am having the warranty then shipping cost will be paid back to me. So please suggest me that what should I do?

One thing I know is that the Plantronics is trying very much hard to help all their existing customers so that they do not stay without the headset during the time of the replacement. Even the Plantronics pays for the overnight shipment to the customer and in return the customer has to mail back the defective headset to them, if they do not do like that then it will be invoiced for the replacement.

Tried both of the models for some and can tell you about them. The cut-off problems which was there in 903 is been improved in the 903+, there was no virtually background hiss in 903 but it is there in 903+ but it is very much distraction. 903 volume controls is very much easily accessed even when wearing gloves whereas on 903+ controls for the most part inaccessible without having gloves, but there is voice enunciators added in the 903+ which tells battery is low and also to indicate the time remaining and also to notify the connection status. Even there is been added in on-screen battery indicator on the iPhone.

I would say that you better take the gels off from the backbeat 903 and place it on the new 903+, it will be working properly on it, till the time there is change in the size of earpieces.

Well there plenty of the places which are having the 903 ear gel. I believe that you might be able to get in some of your local store and also you will be able to get the rough idea about the headset.