Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2012

Arrow Need to purchase tablets directly from china

Hello everyone I just want to know if there is any advantage purchasing directly from the china. I don?t have any issues if there is no upgrade available for the china tablets. Since I have some knowledge about the rooting also the hacking. The main thing is that I want to purchase the tablet at a very little price and also it should be from china, that?s what I want. So will you be able to help me with this. Please do tell.
Old 01-03-2012

Re: Need to purchase tablets directly from china

You can very well check the online stores especially the ebay you will find all the information out there, also you will be able to get all the specification details out there only. So that is the best place to get information of all the tablets that you want.
Old 01-03-2012

question Re: Need to purchase tablets directly from china

So is there any difference if I go to china and get the tablet from there or if I order it from online? Means I am talking about the price since I know online stores do offer a large number of variety but just want to know will it be cheaper for me to get the tablet from china?
Old 01-03-2012

Re: Need to purchase tablets directly from china

If you stay in china or any of your relative stays in china then I would say definitely yes. But if you are visiting china just to buy the tablet then that would be a bad option. As simple as it gets.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,