Thread: Does AINOL NOVO 8 android tablet really have a 8 inch screen?

Does AINOL NOVO 8 android tablet really have a 8 inch screen?

Hey guys I just got to see this new product from eBay saying that it has got a 8" Capacitive 1280x768 Screen. I m surprised that a tablet which is so cheap will it be available with a 8 inch screen . I don’t think so that would be possible at all, that’s what I think over here. Although having a look at the specifications it does look good. I just wanted to confirm about this from you all in case if anyone has tried it then they can revert back to me.

Re: Does AINOL NOVO 8 android tablet really have a 8 inch screen?

Yes I can actually confirm on this many of my college friends have got this tablet and yes indeed it has a 8 inch screen which does looks amazing. I found out the price from ebay and it is getting displayed as Rs.10,900. So I would definitely go with this in case if it is being made available with Android 2.3 as its OS. Since right now it is running Android 2.2 in it.

I am a user of this tablet and I must say that it is a fantastic tablet no matter if some people call it is a china tablet. unless and until it is not giving me problems then how can I have issues with it? that’s what I am not understanding at all?

Yes it has a 8 inch and talking about the OS the new model of AINOL NOVO 8 is being made available in the market with a better OS android 2.3 and a better processor priced at Rs. 13,999. So if you want then you can check that out as well.

The AINOL NOVO 8 is upgradable to android 2.3 so the OS should not be a issue at all. The only problem with this tablet is the battery. It hardly lasts 5 hours in continuous usage so that’s what the problem is with this tablet I would say that hadn’t this been the problem I would rate this tablet much ahead of all the tablets. The screen is quite good, plus no issues with the performance, the gaming experience is good. Plays all the video formats which I throw in to play. Just love this tablet.