Thread: Samsung galaxy s2 not able to detect plantronics backbeat 903+

Samsung galaxy s2 not able to detect plantronics backbeat 903+

Hello friends, I have recently got the new phone, Samsung Galaxy S2 and was having the plantronics backbeat 903+, but when I am trying to connect both of them then Galaxy S2 is not able to detect it. I have also tried it pairing with the phone then also it was not working for me. It is not showing in the search of the devices. Plantronics backbeat 903+ was working properly with my older phone, htc desire. So please help me with this and tell me that what I should do. Thank you.

Re: Samsung galaxy s2 not able to detect plantronics backbeat 903+

I would say that when you are trying to do the pairing of the headset with the phone then did you get any light on the headset flashing red/blue and also check that the phone is supporting A2DP or not. Even if you are having any other phone to check that it is been working properly with that phone and might find out the problem is with the headset or phone. Just try it.

I think that the plantronics backbeat 903+ is not been compatible with the Samsung galaxy S2; whereas I was also trying to do it then I was not able to do it. I have seen that it is been working nicely and properly with the HTC phone.

Earlier I was having the Samsung Jack SGH-i637 and was having the Plantronics Explorer 230 both of them were working great and there was not having problem with it. But when trying the Plantronics Explorer 230 with the Galaxy S2 then it does not connect. I think that phone is not been able to connect with any of the Plantronics headset, and both of them are not compatible with each other.

When I was trying to do the pairing then it has given me the same problem and it was not work at all. It is been working with the other phone and devices whereas when trying to connect with the Vizio tablet then it was able to connect and working properly. I wanted to know that is there any method to pair the backbeat 903 with the Samsung epic 4g phone then do let me know about it, if there is no method then I will be going to refund.