Thread: Touch Screen is Not Working in Fujitsu LIFEBOOK T580

Touch Screen is Not Working in Fujitsu LIFEBOOK T580

I own a Fujitsu LIFEBOOK T580 and it is running on Window 7 64 bits and the problem that I am facing with it is that the multi-touch is not getting detected by the system any more, I have contacted the tech support and they have advice me to send it to their center so that they can check it out but then I just wanted to know if there is any solution that I can try out to get it working??

Re: Touch Screen is Not Working in Fujitsu LIFEBOOK T580

I own a Fujitsu LIFEBOOK T580 and it is running on Window 7 64 bits and the problem that I am facing with it is that the multi-touch is not getting detected by the system any more, I have contacted the tech support and they have advice me to send it to their center so that they can check it out but then I just wanted to know if there is any solution that I can try out to get it working??
    It seems to be having some kind of driver issue just check out the device manager and see if there is any missing driver and if yes than just install it and see if it is making any difference, other than this also let me know the solutions that you might have tried so far, so that I don’t suggest you the same as it will be a waste of time.

I don’t think that this issue is because of the driver, by now I have tried out the following but then they have not yet helped:
    • I have downloaded all the drivers and no driver seems to be missing.
    • I have tried using the Fujitsu Recovery but then it was not working in my case.
    • I have reinstalled the windows as well.

Is there any other thing that I can try out?

I think that you should better try to recalibrate the touch input system and in order to do the same just go in to Control Panel and then check out for the N_Trig Duo Sense Digitizer Setting and make sure that the Input Mode is set to "Dual mode" and then just click on the "Start" button which will be just next to Touch Tuning and see if it is making any difference, just try it out and then let me know the response at you get.

I have tried following your solution but then I am not able to find out N-Trig Setting anywhere, I don’t know why, I have also tried reinstalling the N-Trig driver but then the N-Trig is not getting detected where as the monitor in the Device Driver shows "Generic Monitor". As far as I am aware I don’t think that this is a calibration issue, other than this I have noticed that the tablet is not even detecting the camera, I have tried reinstalling the driver for the camera but then it is just not making any difference.

If you want then you can check out for the driver from the below link:

Just go to driver download in the above link and after that click on DeskUpdate and then select the Automatic driver update option and see if it is finding out any such needed driver or so, just try it out and then let me know what you get.

You can also try out the below solution:
    First go in to control panel and then click on "Pen and Touch" but then make sure that you are able to view all the Control Panel elements after click on "Pen and Touch" just select "Touch" tab and then enable the "Use your finger as an input device" option and "Enable multi-touch gestures and inking" and then click on ok and see if it is helping.