Thread: Getting "The process.com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly error on T-Mobile G1

Getting "The process.com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly error on T-Mobile G1

This is really very annoying I am constantly getting this error on my phone The process.com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly. I domt even know what is the casue of this problem neither I know what exactly is the reason that this error occur It is random . can anyone here help me on this I would be really glad to know this

thanks in advance

Re: Getting "The process.com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly error on T-Mobile G1

Clearing the cache and the data from the application of the market, restart the terminal and that's it, and should works !

To clear the cache of market you have to follow these steps:
    1. Configuration / Settings
    2. Applications
    3. Managing Applications
    4. Market
    5. Clear the cache.

Re: Getting "The process.com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly error on T-Mobile G1

I have the same problem everything else appear to be functioning very well, however I get that error while attempting to open Google Talk. I looked every where but the error, and there has been no solution, I suppose the issue has yet to be fixed....

somebody should to find a permanent answer for this issue . My t-mobile contract expired soon and i will get the Evo. The issue is absolutely in how my G1 'auto synced'. when i had made a factory reset and turned off auto sync feature. Now the handset worked well after those change. I have known the handset to my sister currently who is still on t-mobile moreover she hasn't got any issue after factory reset plus auto sync turned off. don't familiar with a lot regarding this however i read it someplace that there is a technique to save every your apps and shift it....Google now present a method to take your apps with your to your new handset or factory reset.

I had the same issue on my phone I just installed the Gmail and Gtalk and removed few of the file with root manager and after this I get the same error and because of this I am now unable to download any apps as sit get hand because of this . can anyone here help me on this I am unable to solve this problem.

Well I has the same issue all I did is reinstalled the Gmail and cleared the data/cache for most Google apps and it help stopped the pop up message. I had to relog in the Google account.

Thanks for the reply that really helped but there is still the problem with the downloading the app , I am still not able to download the apps and when reinstalled Gtalk I am getting process com.android.vending force close error while start the market app

Hope this help

1. First take the backup the contents with Backup utility in the phone
    2. Now go the settings, turn off "auto-sync" temporarily
    3. Now on the pc go to your G-mail account and archive delete every old emails
    4. Now in the phone go to the system settings and manually sync G-mail, contacts, and calendar accounts, Now just turn on the auto-sync again

That It this solve my problem, look as if there was an instance of miscommunication during a sync, where the number of message on the phone did not marched that on the G-mail account database