Thread: aPad iRobot with android 2.2 not turning on

aPad iRobot with android 2.2 not turning on

I really need help on this. My Apad was working ok without any problem but today it’s just not starting and I don’t the reason why . I just downloaded few application including an anti virus app which scanned no problems with apps . before this issue o played game in my tablet but now this problem . I even charged it once again but this is not helping in any way and the vender from where I bought this device even don’t know what is issue is , can any one assist me on this

Thanks

Re: aPad iRobot with android 2.2 not turning on

I had the similar issue I was just playing the music in my table t and suddenly it just shut down and now when I staring this tablet it just showing the android revolving icon . some one suggested me to hit the reset button but I ma not able to found the reset button can anyone tell me where can I find the reset button I just won’t able to found it

This is really frustrating I pressed the reset button and nothing . I pressed the all buttons in every combination of together and separately to check if that will help but nothing si help me so far please guys help me

Hey there must be hole just use the pin or something that fits to that hole and insert it that will slove yopur issue, I had the exact same problem and was able to work it out on my aPad iRobot. Hope this help

Hey can you be definite about where is this reset hole on the tablet I am trying to found it but I am not able to find It . is it packed inside something I really need to find it please anyone here , where exactly is that hole for reset

Look as if this is a common problem even I had this similar issue on my device and as I am using the 2.2 version so the rest button is on the right side of tablet. But remember use the original charging cable to press the reset button. Just stuck the pin or something in there and it will just take only 5 to 6 sec to rest . I did mine few week age and now t just working just fine .

If you having the apad 2.0 7 the reset button is supposeedly hidden and the reset button will be on the upper right hand with the on/off switch. The one with the round "back" button in the middle on the bottom close to the bottom , there will be a small hole, the reset button will be inside that .The tiny hole on the right hand side is the microphone .