Thread: News and Weather app not loading weather on HTC Nexus One

News and Weather app not loading weather on HTC Nexus One

I am have this problem since being of this year and I am really got annoyed by this . most of time it just say that weather unavailable and then I have to reload it few times and the weather data shows up . I put my location with entering the Zip code. I really like this stock weather application that shows the temperature and rain for the next day but now it is completely useless can anyone here suggest any other weather application that has the same graphical interface.

Re: News and Weather app not loading weather on HTC Nexus One

I was also having the same issue so I found the app geniewidget port1.5 apk just Google it to find this application all you need to do is just put the apk in the sd card, download AndExplorer in the market and install it.

I would suggest WeatherEye for Android has been improved and no weather app on the market can be measured With integrated GPS, it offers even more additional weather information at your fingertips.

Here is a new weather application Weather LANDI Using information from Swiss weather , this application indicates rather detailed manner the current situation and forecasts in terms of wind, rainfall, sunshine and temperatures. This application is primarily those who work the land indicating in particular the temperature at 10cm in the ground.

Genie widget The most practical program of weather forecasting This application cannot be loaded from Market. It is built into OS Android "out of the box" called "News & Weather" and combines, respectively, the functions of a news aggregator and the weather forecast. There is a concise, size 4x1, nice looking widget that shows the current weather. When you click on it or run the application from the menu on the screen opens a brief forecast for the week. An additional click on the screen opens up the most interesting - the day-ahead forecast, presented in a linear diagram. As it is clearly seen the coming changes in temperature and the probability of precipitation. Settings, the program has virtually none. It has the functions of automatic location and updates. The simplicity and the presence of user interface makes it convenient and attractive. The source of the forecast is The Weather Channel.

I suggest Elecont Weather and this app provide a real pocket weather station, stuffed with all possible sensors. The application shows all - from the banal temperature and wind power, and ending with the geomagnetic index and UV, as well as moon phases and even the force of earthquakes around the world! A comprehensive set of options displayed fills several screens smartphone, and a glance around this set of parts difficult to understand. It would be surprising if this was used only one source of the forecast. On the desktop you can install an unimaginable number of different, but ordinary-looking widgets. Customize them, and the whole program can be very long.

Recently I have found Palmary Weather app and this application does not have any clearly defined advantages, but it combines other app features all gradually. Cute. Very few options. The usual presentation of information or in the form of diagrams. Of the entire set of these programs only this allows you to display weather graphics on a desktop screen widgets. And by the way, they are very convenient to set up without having to delete and re-install. User interface, automatic positioning and upgrade available. The source of the forecast is used Foreca. The program is distributed in the paid and free versions.

The best app that I found for my Htc device is HTC Weather it is branded application , which also extends through the Android Market and is available only with the devices. The famous clock weather widget is easily recognizable feature of the shell HTC Sense. He was repeatedly copied the developers of other widgets. This widget is installed on the main screen of almost all smart phones manufactured by HTC, and hardly anyone wants to delete it from there. Looking ahead, we can say that this forecast is the most beautiful of all are considered. Looking at him, without even leaving your home, you can feel the warmth of the sun on a clear day, or brush away a drop of rain in inclement weather. The latest versions of the shell HTC Sense weather information can be displayed using an animation on the screen lock, and presented in four different widgets. This is the only program in which the projection display can be accompanied by sound effects. The minimum configuration. Automatic positioning and update. Russian interface. Support for multiple cities simultaneously. The source of weather is Accuweather.

There are variety of option
    1. Gismeteo Weather Forecast
    2. Animated Weather
    3. GO Weather
    4. Weatherbug

Hope this help