Thread: Best Android Tablet to read ebooks

Best Android Tablet to read ebooks

I am willing to buy a tablet that can read ebooks I don’t have much knowledge about the same as I have never used it and this will the one I will buy will be the first ebook reader in my case, anyways I just wanted to know that which is the best Android Tablet to read ebooks, any user can share their experience with the same so I can have a better idea of the same?

Re: Best Android Tablet to read ebooks

I am willing to buy a tablet that can read ebooks I don’t have much knowledge about the same as I have never used it and this will the one I will buy will be the first ebook reader in my case, anyways I just wanted to know that which is the best Android Tablet to read ebooks, any user can share their experience with the same so I can have a better idea of the same?
    If you want then you can try out the Camangi WebStation Android Tablet, you can get it for $400, just go through the short system specification of the same:
    • Google Android
    • CPU: Marvell PXA303 624MHz
    • System memory: 128MB Mobile DDR
    • Flash memory: 256MB NAND (system)
    • Input: Software keyboard; USB keyboard support

I think that the Kindle will be the best option for you I have been using the same and it is just great I will say. There are a no of different models available for the same as well but then I have chosen Kindle Fire you can get the same for $200, I will like to add that even though it is not having specs like that of the apple one but then it is one of the best ebook reader that you can get, you can just check out the detailed specification of it on the web.

If you are willing to get it only for the ebook reading then I think that the below ones will be a better deal, they are quite cheap as compared to the ones that has been mentioned above and can full fill all the functionality of a ebook reader:
    • Kindle Touch – approximately $99.00
    • Barnes & Noble Nook Simple Touch Reader- between $99.00 - $139.99
    • Kindle 2010 -- $79.00

If you are not having any issues with the budget then I will suggest you to check out the Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet (16GB) which you can get between $246.17 - $249.00 and it is capable of supporting the below Text Formats:
    • EPUB
    • PDF
    • DOC
    • TXT
    • DOCX
    • PDF DRM
    • EPUB DRM

Along with the below Still Image Formats:
    • PNG
    • PPT
    • JPEG
    • BMP
    • GIF
    • PPTX

I think that the best one will be Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF10, you can just take a look at the same:

You can also check out the short specification of the same:
    • Display-10.1 LED Backlit screen with IPS (1280 x 800) 10 point multi-touch input
    • Memory-1GB
    • Storage-16GB /32GB eMMC + Unlimited ASUS Webstroage
    • Wireless-802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
    • Camera-1.2MP (front), 5MP Auto focus (rear)
    • Sensor-G-Sensor, Light Sensor, Gyroscope, E-compass, GPS
    • Special app-
    • ASUS launcher, MyLibrary, MyNet, MyCloud, File manager, Kindle, Zinio Magazine, PressReader, Polaris Office, ASUS sync
    • Battery-9.5 hours; 24.4Wh Li-polymer Battery 16 hours with Eee Station

If I suggest then a Sony ereader or a Sony S tablet can be smart choice as well and as far as the ebook reading is concerned I really prefer tablet, I have been using Sony S tablet and I think that it is one of the best the best thing I like about this is that it is much better in non-bright areas. Anyways you have a no of choices to choose from but then I will suggest you to get Sony S tablet as far as my experience.

I would suggest you go for Kindle. You can also buy a Nook and then turn it into an Android tablet

If you buy any other Android tablet, download any of the below ebook readers for reading books easily
    most of these apps support all major eBook file formats, I have a HTC flyer and Aldiko app. I love it.