Thread: Need to unlock the china tablet, forgot the password pattern

Need to unlock the china tablet, forgot the password pattern

I happened to buy a cheap android china tablet from ebay which hardly cost me $75. Now one of my friend did change the password pattern of my tablet and now he has forgotten it, now you only tell me how can I get that pattern right. After trying several times also the tablet is not getting unlocked what should I do, please help me out with this one. Your solution or help is needed over here.

re: Need to unlock the china tablet, forgot the password pattern

I would say try resetting the tablet and see if it works out or not for you. It should definitely work out for you.

Do revert me back in case if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi.Das View Post
    I happened to buy a cheap android china tablet from ebay which hardly cost me $75. Now one of my friend did change the password pattern of my tablet and now he has forgotten it, now you only tell me how can I get that pattern right. After trying several times also the tablet is not getting unlocked what should I do, please help me out with this one. Your solution or help is needed over here.
    Dude have you tired re flashing the firmware of your tablet. Do give a try for that. That’s the only solution that you can work out. Well after flashing your tablet your tablet would be a brand new one and all your data would be lost after that. So do give a try for this solution.

You can report this problem to the manufacturers of the tablet. Possible they would be having some idea about the whereabouts. So it can be possible that they would give you some timely advise on the tablet. so contacting the support team would be the ideal solution for you in the given frame of time.

I have tried resetting the tablet sorry if I did not mention it in the top. Re flashing the firmware is a bit risky thing for me. Anyways if nothing is working out then this is the only last option that is left with me. I would have to give a try at any cost for sure. So I will try for it. don’t talk about the manufacturers customer support. I wont get any help from there.