Thread: Browser of ASUS Transformer Prime automatically redirects all sites to mobile sites

Browser of ASUS Transformer Prime automatically redirects all sites to mobile sites

I have noticed this in ASUS Transformer Prime that any normal website that I visit in this tablet is automatically redirected to the mobile sites. Now I want to stop that I don’t want to view the mobile sites which does not display anything and some of the website have a very poor viewing capacity in it. that’s what the problem is with my tablet and I want to stop it. So how can I stop that, any suggestions for that then please do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Browser of ASUS Transformer Prime automatically redirects all sites to mobile sites

I don’t understand which browser are you talking about over here I am using Firefox android browser in my asus tablet and it is redirecting me to the normal websites so its working fine don’t know what’s the problem with your browser.

Re: Browser of ASUS Transformer Prime automatically redirects all sites to mobile sites

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    I don’t understand which browser are you talking about over here I am using Firefox android browser in my asus tablet and it is redirecting me to the normal websites so its working fine don’t know what’s the problem with your browser.
    I am using dolphin browser in my tablet and this is the problem since I upgraded to the ICS, cant understand the cause of the problem. Hoping to get some help from you all guys.

That’s strange! even I am using the same browser and I am not facing any such issues with it and that too even I am in ICS. So how come is it only you facing that problem, may be you need to upgrade the browser that should work out for you. So dp check out the latest version of the browser and that would do for you.

Aalap, I have done that and I am sure that my browser is updated I don’t find that could be the reason behind the site redirecting to the mobile sites. I don’t think so anyhow you come up with some solution. Waiting desperately for that.

Dude there is no ultimate fix for such kind of problems, its like it can be a minor bug in the new os or you so what I would say is you report this bug with the android team and ask them to have a look it in the mean while you also report this to the dolphin browser people as well may be they can suggest you something for the same. that’s what you all can do. I hope its clear from my side for you.