Thread: Tablet PC computer Netbook M009 goes offline regularly in wireless network

Tablet PC computer Netbook M009 goes offline regularly in wireless network

I have this particular cheap android tablet which I got from ebay actually I had got this tablet just for browsing purpose and some downloading stuff. Since I have a wireless network setup in my home. Now every time I connect my tablet with the home network I get kicked offline continuously and also checking the modem it shows the DSL is no longer available. I am facing real difficulty downloading some applications for myself. So probably you will give me some support on this. How to troubleshoot this. Please advise.

Naughty Re: Tablet PC computer Netbook M009 goes offline regularly in wireless network

Quote Originally Posted by BluFFMast.ER View Post
    I have this particular cheap android tablet which I got from ebay actually I had got this tablet just for browsing purpose and some downloading stuff. Since I have a wireless network setup in my home. Now every time I connect my tablet with the home network I get kicked offline continuously and also checking the modem it shows the DSL is no longer available. I am facing real difficulty downloading some applications for myself. So probably you will give me some support on this. How to troubleshoot this. Please advise.
    Dude sorry to say but you cant do anything great with this tablet. These cheap tablets aren’t of much use at all and I can bet you on this. I would say you better send this tablet back to the dealer or the manufacturer from where you got this and ask for a refund. That’s what you can do. since they all are the china tablets and you cant do much changes with them.

ThumbsUp Re: Tablet PC computer Netbook M009 goes offline regularly in wireless network

Quote Originally Posted by BluFFMast.ER View Post
    Well you have one option try re flashing the firmware in your tablet and see if you can find some difference after that. I am sure you will notice some difference in it. Do remember one thing you will have to keep a backup before going ahead with that procedure because all your data will be lost after that.

Re: Tablet PC computer Netbook M009 goes offline regularly in wireless network

I don’t know if this is going to help you or not. Flash the tablet with the different version of the android OS that is similar to the one in yours. Give it a try and let me know if it works for you or not.