Thread: China Android tablet not detected in PC when connected via. USB

China Android tablet not detected in PC when connected via. USB

I connect my android tablet everytime to Pc for the transfer of files. Now one day I did not follow the instructions of ejecting the tablet from PC. Well the instruction is before ejecting we need to remove the sd card first and then eject it. Well I did not follow it and hence I ended up paying a big loss. Now my android tablet which is basically a china tablet is not detected in my system. Why is that so? How to make the PC see the android tablet as a drive again?

Re: China Android tablet not detected in PC when connected via. USB

Can you tell me which china tablet are you having? Also while connecting again do you get to see some error message or what? Also tell have you tired updating the firmware of this tablet or not? That’s what I want to know. So answer out my these questions.

1) Well I am having a china tablet named as imx51_bbg-eng 2.2.
    2) No I don’t get any error message while connecting it to the PC.
    3) Actually I haven’t updated the firmware yet don’t know if any new updates are available or not.

Quote Originally Posted by G.Mcgrath View Post
    1) Well I am having a china tablet named as imx51_bbg-eng 2.2.
    2) No I don’t get any error message while connecting it to the PC.
    3) Actually I haven’t updated the firmware yet don’t know if any new updates are available or not.
    Ok then just try updating the firmware of the tablet and see if the issue gets solved or not. Since this is a china android tablet experimenting anything with this is a big risky thing and hence I would advise you to try out with the basic firmware upgrade and then see if it works or not.

Hi, I have got a solution for you well it worked for me and I am sure that it will work out for you as well. so here are the steps that you should follow.
    1) Go to the "settings" icon, and in settings select the "applications" option in the menu.
    2) Now you will be getting another menu with "development as a option. Now do select that and see to it that “USB debugging”, "allow mock locations" are checked.
    3) Now the debugging opytion will allow your device to see as a new drive in your system.
    Next time do not forget to remove the sd card before ejecting from the system. I hope it was useful for you.