Thread: Getting error message ‘Process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly’ on Asus Eee Pad

Getting error message ‘Process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly’ on Asus Eee Pad

I got the following error message in Asus Eee Pad. Now it is asking me to force close the tablet. Now I don’t understand from where did this error message came? I want to get rid of this message as soon as possible? How to get rid of it can you all tell me. Please.

Re: Getting error message ‘Process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly’ on Asus Eee Pad

Hi I have got a solution for you try the following steps which I have sketched out here. it will surely help you.
    - Go to the settings and then in applications. Select manage.
    - Now select all, clear cache and data. Then force stop.
    - Now having done that run an update in your tablet and that will be a fix for your problem.
    I am sure that this message will not appear again. I am quite sure about that.

Re: Getting error message ‘Process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly’ on Asus Eee Pad

Quote Originally Posted by Desi.B@yZ View Post
    I got the following error message in Asus Eee Pad. Now it is asking me to force close the tablet. Now I don’t understand from where did this error message came? I want to get rid of this message as soon as possible? How to get rid of it can you all tell me. Please.
    Ok, that’s a very strange error message that I got to hear. Just do a firmware update and I don’t think so that message will appear again. That’s what I know.

Hi, you can better show it to the service center or take some help from the Asus support regarding this and they will help you out with this one. That’s what I am saying here. so you can go with either of them.