Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need to reset MID Android tablet

Portable Devices

Old 28-02-2012

Need to reset MID Android tablet

My MID tablet has not been functional since many days. What is happening is whenever I start the tablet it comes up with a Android logo and shows the information as Android OS 2.2; Kernel 2.6.32; Build V1.3.1. Well after that nothing happens. So what should I do now can you please tell me something about it. I am thinking to reset it but I am not sure whether I would be able to do it successfully. So that’s why I have come here to take some professional help from you.

Old 28-02-2012

Re: Need to reset MID Android tablet

in such situation I would advise you to re flash the firmware that’s all you can do. check out the manufacturers website and you will be able to find some links redirecting to the firmware download it in your tablet. That’s all what you have to do. do you have anything else to ask then please do feel free to ask here. I will try and answer it out for you.
Old 28-02-2012

Re: Need to reset MID Android tablet

Guys resetting will not help at all even I have a china tablet and also tred resetting it but it did not work for me at all, that’s the issue. So can you tell me what could have been the problem? I am on the lookout of the suitable firmware for this phone so can you please suggest me which version would be suitable for my tablet which is TPC-7S, any ideas?
Old 28-02-2012

Happy Re: Need to reset MID Android tablet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najjar View Post
Guys resetting will not help at all even I have a china tablet and also tred resetting it but it did not work for me at all, that’s the issue. So can you tell me what could have been the problem? I am on the lookout of the suitable firmware for this phone so can you please suggest me which version would be suitable for my tablet which is TPC-7S, any ideas?
Dude getting a firmware and that too for the china tablet is a impossible task you just call up the support team of that particular manufactures of the tablet and ask from them if they a suitable firmware for your tablet or not. In case if they are having then you should be the lucky one to get it.
Old 28-02-2012

sad Re: Need to reset MID Android tablet

I happened to download the firmware on my tablet and don’t know nothing is working for my phone. I checked it and that’s from the same manufacturer which I got the tablet. Having downloaded it, the tablet is just stuck in the android robot screen nothing is happening after that.
Old 28-02-2012

Happy Re: Need to reset MID Android tablet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najjar View Post
I happened to download the firmware on my tablet and don’t know nothing is working for my phone. I checked it and that’s from the same manufacturer which I got the tablet. Having downloaded it, the tablet is just stuck in the android robot screen nothing is happening after that.
Probably you have messed up the motherboard of the tablet that’s why you are getting to see that. Well nothing much maintenance work for this since it’s a china tablet better you get one new that would be better for you.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,