Thread: How to stop sync of facebook contact with phone book of HTC desire z?

How to stop sync of facebook contact with phone book of HTC desire z?

Recently I purchased the HTC Desire Z from the market. I was enjoying so much by using such type of android supporter phone but now I am trouble. Suddenly facebook application automatically spams my contact list with facebook contact, I don’t want to display. So I want some suggestion from you people that how to sync my phone book contact when I choose “don’t sync anything” still I am getting pop. So can anyone help me what should I do?

Re: How to stop sync of facebook contact with phone book of HTC desire z?

I had same problem. I was using HTC sensation from two months. One day I got the same problem which you got recently. In my HTC sensation there is option called syn or not syn with facebook but I really don’t know about the HTC desire. In case of HTC sensation I can tell you few steps.
    Go to setting and select account and sync. After that select facebook for HTC sense and then DE-select “sync contact”.

if you really don’t want facebook contacts with HTC desire, I would suggest you that go to menu and click the view eye icon here you can select only with the phone number and untick facebook,Google and the rest. After that contacts gets synchronized so you can get their updates or one more thing you can do is don’t use the facebook for desire. If you are using facebook I would suggest you that turn off your contact sync accounts and please manually unpair contact from facebook contact in phonebook.

Actually this type of problem I have been discussed among my friend. If you don’t want to see the facebook contacts from phone book contacts so you just press the menu button and click on “view” after that uncheck facebook contacts from the list. Using this you can easily separate facebook contact list from phonebook contact list. I hope this will help you.