Thread: Recommended printer for android tablet (Asus Transformer)

Recommended printer for android tablet (Asus Transformer)

I have recently bought a Asus Transformer and now I am willing to by a wireless printer that I can use with my computer as well as with my android tablet, so I just wanted to know if there is anyone who can recommend me a good one or suggest me some so that I can check them out and get the best for me??

Re: Recommended printer for android tablet (Asus Transformer)

I have recently bought a Asus Transformer and now I am willing to by a wireless printer that I can use with my computer as well as with my android tablet, so I just wanted to know if there is anyone who can recommend me a good one or suggest me some so that I can check them out and get the best for me??
    I think that HP Officejet 4500 Wireless All-in-One Printer will be a better choice for you and the hp also provide drivers for all the device, I have been using it on linux where I have to just set it up on my thrive with PrinterShare and then it just used to work like a charm, just check it out and see if you like it, I will recommend you to get the same.

You can get any wireless printer that you want and then get google cloud print and you are done, a no of people are using the same with their tablet, it just works great.

You can check out the HP Photosmart C6380 All-in-One Printer as well I have been using the same with my Coby Android 2.3 tablet and it is just working great, you can get your tablet driver from the hp official site as they are having a no of drivers for the tablet that supports the printing functionality. You can get the HP android app from the below link or you can check out for the same in android market as well.

You can get the hp printer well and then you can try out the applications that has been mentioned below, they work well with android tablets:
    • HP iPrint Photo
    • Polaroid PoGo App
    • Brother iPrint & Scan
    • Canon Easy-PhotoPrint
    • CyPria

Just to help you can also refer to the below guide for accessing the printer from the tablet:

Can i use my wireless hp8500a printer with my Asus transformer tablet if so how do i set it up?