Thread: HTC EVO 4G and EVO 3D stop working when attached to USB.

HTC EVO 4G and EVO 3D stop working when attached to USB.

I captured some picture and then go to my computer and connect to pc then immediately it turned off. Then after that I plugged of from computer and tried to start it couldn’t start. When I turn on phone again then battery get fried. I don’t know what happened at that time full battery got empty within 10 minutes. After that I decided to take new HTC EVO 3D which was cost about $290 and working perfectly. When I attached this phone to USB then what happened is it turned off. I tried so but I could not start again. I don’t know that where this problem is coming from whether it is coming from USB port or in battery itself.

Re: HTC EVO 4G and EVO 3D stop working when attached to USB.

One day I captured some photo of my family and trying to attach with my desktop at that time phone switched off. Then after I was trying to start my phone again but I could not so that. I started to find out what is the problem behind this. I directly went to the gallery and told him about this incident he told me that problem is in your mobile. He shorted at that time. I didn’t find battery issue. But you are saying that your battery charge gets over within ten minutes and don’t start your phone. There may be chances of that problem persists in your USB port or motherboard. If in your friend circle, anybody having computer at home so I would suggest you that please go to your friend home again try to attach with USB port and see what happens?

I can really tell you one thing when you will attach your mobile phone to computer it started to charge after 10 to 20 minutes you will see that your battery becomes hot. In case of Nokia mobile phone when you will attach your phone to computer its battery goes down. I don’t know logic behind this. But your case is exceptional I think there must be problem in your pc. You should repair it.

I never attach my phone to computer for any type work. I haven’t faced this type of issue yet. I would suggest you please go to your service center and tell him your problem what is going on with your mobile or contact to your nearest gallery shop. They will solve your problem as soon as possible.