Thread: Not able to download NetTalk.apk from market place for Dropad D10 with android 2.2

Not able to download NetTalk.apk from market place for Dropad D10 with android 2.2

I have recently bought Dropad D10 with android 2.2 which is a Chinese tablet and the problem is that I am not able to download NetTalk.apk from market place, when I search for the same then it says cannot be found and so but then I have rechecked it out using my computer and it is there, I don’t know what is the issue all about, I have been trying out the same from two days, is there anyone who can help me out getting it???

Re: Not able to download NetTalk.apk from market place for Dropad D10 with android 2.2

I have recently bought Dropad D10 with android 2.2 which is a Chinese tablet and the problem is that I am not able to download NetTalk.apk from market place, when I search for the same then it says cannot be found and so but then I have rechecked it out using my computer and it is there, I don’t know what is the issue all about, I have been trying out the same from two days, is there anyone who can help me out getting it???
    Before I suggest you something about the same I just wanted to know that are you sure that it is there for the Android??? I don’t think it is??? Just answer the same probably with your source so I can further help you out with it??

Re: Not able to download NetTalk.apk from market place for Dropad D10 with android 2.2

I have checked it out on the android market from my computer like I said and it is there, if you want then you can check out the same from the below link:

When I am trying to install the same from the tablet then it says that it is not available and so.

I have been facing the same issue and I am really upset with the android market and I am sure that there is nothing wrong in the tablet it is something from the market side, whenever I am trying to download .apk from the market then it says that the device is not compatible with the item even though the tablet is running Android 2.3, I have been trying to get the below ones from the market:
    • nettalk
    • XE Curency
    • Lepoint
    • Cnn
    • Opera

For all of them it says that the device is not compatible??? Is there anyone who know the possible cause of this issue??

I have checked out for the same and the NetTalk application is available on the appbrain site as well as mediafire,if you all want then you can try to download it from there and see if you are getting any luck in getting it?? Just check it out and then let me know if you have any further issues.