Thread: Tablet with camera that can work successfully with TANGO?

Tablet with camera that can work successfully with TANGO?

I am starting this thread to know if there is anyone who is having a tablet with camera that can work with TANGO video call application? I will like to know if there is anyone who has got their tablet working with any type of video calls preferably VOIP style?? Nay help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Tablet with camera that can work successfully with TANGO?

I am starting this thread to know if there is anyone who is having a tablet with camera that can work with TANGO video call application? I will like to know if there is anyone who has got their tablet working with any type of video calls preferably VOIP style?? Nay help regarding the same will be appreciated.
    I am looking out after an answer for the same I mean that I have checked out and I have found that there are a no of video chat program that is being supplied by the Android and even the Tango which is the latest in video chatting but then they have not yet mentioned any tablet out there, it appears as if we have to download specific APK's for the device but then I have not yet tried out the same, it will be interesting to know from the one who have tried it out??

I will like to add that I have contacted the developers of the Tango and they had said that they are developing a package for tablets but then they did not told me about any specific date they will be releasing it, till then even I will like to know if there is anyone who have got it working well with any type of video calls.

I think that I can help you out here, I mean that I am having Hauwei S7 and I have tested out the Tango and it is just working great with tango without any issues, on the other hand my friend is having an Onda VI30 Delux and even he has tested video calling on Tango and Skype and it is working fine in that case as well without any doubts.

I am not aware it is working fine with the tablets that has been mentioned above but then I am having a ASUS Transformer Prime and I had tested the Tango on it as well and it was working fine but then after an upgrade I don’t know what went wrong and it is not able to verify my tablet anymore and I am not able to get the Tango work anymore, I am really upset with the same, I will like to know if there is anyone who is still accessing Tango on ASUS Transformer Prime with success???

I have tested out my ASUS Transformer Prime with the Tango and it works fine but then I can’t say completely and successfully as when I am Video chatting the then other person appears to be grainy on the screen and it appears as if the video dimensions have been made just for the phone and not for tablets.