Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to remove swipe unlock system from HTC

Portable Devices

Old 28-02-2012

How to remove swipe unlock system from HTC

Recently I have purchased the HTC from market. I was enjoying so much by using this. I saw so many features in that. My phone is android supporter. I have installed so many applications in my HTC but one thing I seriously telling you guys that the lock system in my HTC is not good for me. Swipe unlock system, I don’t like. Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem?

Old 05-03-2012

Re: How to remove swipe unlock system from HTC

yes, dude i have solution for this you can see the widgets on your mobile phones.just go to in widgets feature and you can enable or disable the that feature this way you can solve wipe unlock issue.one more thing you can do allow your phone using volume keys and optical track pad.you can use the Lockbot system with the help of this you can customize your lock screen and it will allow you wake on volume/tracked keys.
Old 12-03-2012

Re: How to remove swipe unlock system from HTC

Yes, i am completely satisfied with your statement this may be help you. you can use the NO lock system i.e. you can simply bypass the swipe and allow your phone to wake using volume key and optical tack pad.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,