Thread: Xperia Play doesnt haveTV Out/HDMI

Xperia Play doesnt haveTV Out/HDMI

Hello friends I have got Xperia Play and I love to play games on it. I am just crazy about games so I bought it. I was just tired up of playing in the small display, so I wanted to connect it to the TV. But there is a problem and I can’t connect it to TV. There is no TV out or HDMI option so that I can connect it to the TV. Earlier I was having Nokia n95 and it was very well compatible with the TV. All the functions and features are good but have only this problem. Is there by any means I can connect it to TV.

Re: Xperia Play doesnt haveTV Out/HDMI

Sorry to hear, that your new Xperia play does not have TV out option. Now you know that your Xperia Play is lacking HDMI you can’t connect it to TV by any means. Stop feeling bad about it. Why this feature is not available in your model, I can’t answer it. I think due to design limitation Sony has not added this feature in the Phone. If you can continue gaming with it whenever you are away from home. Or you can get a play station , if you want to experience gaming it on TV.

From recent press release I came to know that Sony is trying to put the HDMI output for the Xperia play. In the new version of Xperia play you will find the HDMI output with which you can connect it to TV and experience the gaming in the bigger screen. if you want the new version of Xperia Play then you will have to wait for some time. You still have the Xperia play, with which you can get the same gaming experience.

Thank you all for your kind replies and suggestions. I think that I have to wait for the new Xperia Play to launch. As my present Xperia play is also awesome and gives me good gaming experience. I know that I there is no such option by which I can implement the TV output feature in it. I am thinking of getting play station 3, so that I can connect it to TV for better gaming experience

afrojack6199 Guest

try this homes