Thread: is it possible install android in Nokia n97

is it possible install android in Nokia n97

hi guys

can anyone here help me to installed the android operating system on my Nokia N 97 which currently working on the Symbian operating system. I actually never used any android phone and I really like this phone as I need ot installed the android operating system over Symbian operating system . please guys I will be really appreciated this ā€˜ā€™

thanks in advance

Re: is it possible install android in Nokia n97

Search on the Goggle for , Android m1 ", or check for the Ovi Store, M1". There you will find a great emulator, but in the Pro version costs 2.99 euros. I do not know if that works with the N97 mini, but it works on my 5230. Otherwise there are only themes, but the thing you cannot install Android on Nokia.

The Nokia N900 which runs through a dual-boot system, Android Apparently runs very well. I think that many devices have also just enough power to even Android can affairs, but as a Nokia N97 with Android would have been something, because the Nokia devices are good in themselves, but simply Symbian lame, obsolete and slow . The wave cell phones, I could even imagine as well Android handy I mean, I do not know how much power does bada has , but I would imagine that it could work.

I read the article where it was mentioned that require a lot of knowledge, plenty of time on your hands, and perhaps a bunch of Nokia N97s to brick in the process. The major issue would be script the drivers for all of the Nokia N97 hardware - CPU, display, Sound, Memory access, storage access, input devices cameras, sound input, etc . Nokia aren't going to do this except they aim to use Android, so it possible up to the public. In that case, if the N97 has sufficient ROM storage, after many of testing and ironing out the bugs as well as coding fix yourself, you may get it working!

If this were likely, I would be very happy. I myself have a jail broken iPhone, however my friend has this Nokia N97 and he is extremely miserable with it. I was eager to can put Android on it.

Like to say that the touch experience is way down par. And on top of it all they have taken way the syncing support to their web-based service which are the calendar, which is somewhat I make use of frequently. I guess it time to say Nokia Goodbye . I would in fact love to know if we be able to install Android on it, even though I actually doubt it for the reason that the processor as well as RAM is so minimal in an N97 that it will soon discover a good place as paper weight

The fact that the Nokia N97 have an ARM 11 cpu @ 434MHz, which is not that bad at all. It as well has 128MBytes of RAM, plus that's a hardware configuration I've seen on tablets together that on the qwerty keyboard and that will get yourself a good phone... running Symbian although.. . I believe that it might be way cool if I can put android on it I am really annoyed of the application on it.

Well as far as I know With present technology it's not possible to flash an operating system with the another company onto a native one. Iā€™m sure that somebody, someplace, has able to do it, however just as a technical work out and not to a normal at which it will operate at a level enough for day to day make use of. So briefly, no. What you ask is not possible. however it's not far away i'm certain . in my opinion, i keep in touch on forum for things like this for further assistance

I was looking for the same and found the article where the user was asking the Is it possible to use Android games on a Nokia N97 and the answer was no so I think that is not possible .