Thread: Call forwarding icon remain on screen after phone call in HTC Titan

Call forwarding icon remain on screen after phone call in HTC Titan

Hello friends I am using HTC Titan mobile phone which is my first windows Phone and I am facing problem with this device. During the phone call in my mobile phone it shows Call forwarding icon on the screen and after ending calla also it remain on the screen. I don’t know what is wrong with my phone. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Call forwarding icon remain on screen after phone call in HTC Titan

Well first of all I would like to tell you that you should check whether you have call forwarding option turned off in your mobile phone. If call forwarding option is turned on your mobile phone then you have to first Turn it off and then check whether your problem get solved or not?

If you don’t know from where to turn off the call forwarding option from your HTC Titan phone then you have to first go to the setting in your HTC Titan phone and then you have to tap on the phone option and after that see whether call forwarding option is turned off or not? If it is turned on then turn it off and after turning it off you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not?

I am telling you this same problem was occurred with me and then I have disabled call forwarding option and then my problem get solved. You should try this trick and then let me know what the result is.

Well according to me you should turn on the call forwarding option and then you have to set it to call any number from your contacts and then you have to turn it off and then restart your mobile phone and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not?

May be this information will be helpful for you.

Yes I totally agree with the above solution. Many times Turning on the call forwarding option and turning off it again can solve this problem. In my sensing ominia7 also I was having similar issue and then I have enabled call forwarding option and then disabled it and then my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.

Well I have checked settings in my mobile phone and after that I call forwarding option is disabled. I have also tried to solve this problem by turning on the call forwarding option and then turning it off and the restarting the device but that does not make any difference. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

You have mentioned that after trying the above given solution also you are experiencing same problem and that is why I would like to tell you that you should reset your HTC Titan and then see whether it makes any difference or not? I hope this solution will fix your problem.