Thread: Unable to send multiple messages from HTC Titan

Unable to send multiple messages from HTC Titan

I am using HTC Titan mobile phone and I was able to send multiple messages from my mobile phone but suddenly It has started giving me problem. Now whenever I try to send multiple messages from my Phone at that time my phone shows 'can't send message' error. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to send multiple messages from HTC Titan

In my HTC HD7 phone also same problem was occurred and then I have first tried checked my phone with different SIM card and same problem was occurred with different SIM card also. Now after that I have reset my problem and after resetting the mobile phone my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and after that you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not? You can reset your phone by going in to the setting and then select about option and then select reset phone.

Try this solution and then let me know whether it makes any difference or not?

If you have already tried to solve this problem by resetting your mobile phone then also same issues is occurring then I will suggest you to contact HTC support and then you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing with your HTC Titan mobile phone and then they will give you solution.

I will suggest you to connect your mobile phone with your computer or laptop and then you Open Zune software. Now after that you have to check whether updates for your mobile phone are available or not? If updates are available then you have to update your phone and then see whether your problem gets solved or not?