Thread: How to get Android Market on Nextbook 9 Tablet

How to get Android Market on Nextbook 9 Tablet

I have purchased the Nextbook 9. Everyone knows that this tablet is running android and the apps on the official android app store is far more better than any other. Unfortunately my Tablet came with a "SlideMe" app store. I don’t want this store. I want to get the Android app store or Android market app anyhow. How can I install it?

Re: How to get Android Market on Nextbook 9 Tablet

You have to know that If your tablet previously doesn’t come with the Android Market app installed, there is no way you can download and install the it on that device unless you find a hack or root your device. In this case, you only need to rely on other app stores like Amazon’s Android Appstore, SlideMe.

It is true that there is no other way to install Android market on such devices which is not rooted. But there is way better way to install Android app store applications on that device. For that you will need to have a computer in which installed Android SDK. Now directly download the Android apk files from the websites and store it in your computer. Connect the tablet to the computer using USB cable and select the appropriate mode so that system recognizes your tablet. Now you can follow the instructions in the Android SDK to install apps.

You can install Android market app on any tablet which is running android but for that you need to root your device. Rooting means gaining the root access which will allow you poweruser or admin access to the device. Then with the use of Android skd and “enable USB debugging”, you can push a few commands from the computer to tablet and install Android market with just few clicks.

I don’t think that "SlideMe" app store is really bad. The apps which you can get in Android market, also available on the SlideMe" app store. There is no difference between the apps and they are from the developer. You may not get all the new apps which are available in Android market but you can at least get several famous app from this store.

You already seen that it is possible to install android market. First of all just install the old market app on a rooted Device. For rooting you will need a custom ROM. Some app may not be compatible with your tablet. So it would be better to rely on what you get otherwise go for Aptoide and 1Mobile market, if you don’t want any trouble from it.

You can install android market. go here and follow the directions. It doesn't have to be rooted.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BrWS...feature=fvwrel
    Last edited by ripclaw187; 14-03-2012 at 11:50 PM. Reason: forgot something