Thread: Front Camera of Samsung Galaxy SII I-9100GT is not working.

Front Camera of Samsung Galaxy SII I-9100GT is not working.

I was using Nokia x2 but I was not satisfied with that because there is shortage of application in that. I was thinking which mobile I should purchase. Then one of my friends told me if you really want new application in the phone then you should purchase Samsung Galaxy. It is an android supporter. You can run so much application in that. It is best operating system for mobile. Then I decided to take it and finally at the end of the month I purchased it. I used it almost 6 month, after six front camera of my galaxy stop working. I checked all the setting but I could not found anything. Can anyone tell me how to solve it?

Re: Front Camera of Samsung Galaxy SII I-9100GT is not working.

I had the same problem in HTC mobile. When I got such type of problem then I was in warranty period. I went to HTC gallery gave him mobile and told the entire problem. He started to search out what is the problem in that and why front camera is not working. After so many searches he told me that problem of some setting, he corrected setting and then mobile becomes active for capturing a photo. This way I solved my problem. I would suggest you that if your phone is in warranty so please don’t do and research and development in that unless you will lose some other things.

Re: Front Camera of Samsung Galaxy SII I-9100GT is not working.

I had the same problem. I was using Samsung Galaxy Tab. When I faced such type of issue, I started to disconnect all the things such as battery, memory cards. After removing such item from mobile and waited for sometimes and again power on. My phone starts working. I would suggest you that please do it; I hope it will work for you.