Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to transfer music from pc to HTC sensation.

Portable Devices

Old 27-02-2012

How to transfer music from pc to HTC sensation.

I purchased the new HTC sensation from the Market. Before that I was using Nokia C2. I loved the music. Actually I just wanted to know how to transfer the music from computer to smart phone. Can anyone help me so that I can solve this problem?

Old 27-02-2012

Re: How to transfer music from pc to HTC sensation.

I had a same problem but I solved easily. I contacted to my friend he told me that there is two ways you can easily transfer music from your computer to your mobile phones. First one was with the help of USB. He told me that did you get the any wire I show him all the wire. He picked up one wire and told me this is USB cord with the help of this you can easily connect your mobile phone to your computer.He told me all procedure, when you connect your mobile phone to your PC, after that got to notification bar on your HTC and change the USB connection type “HTC sync”. With sync program you can easily choose any types music from computer and transfer into HTC.
Old 27-02-2012

Re: How to transfer music from pc to HTC sensation.

One way I can tell you, it is the easiest way to transfer your music from computer to your HTC sensation. If you have a card reader; by using card reader you can transfer. Just remove your SD card from mobile and insert into card reader. Then after insert your card reader into USB slot, just like pen drive. You can easily transfer music from your computer to your phone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,