Thread: Why Windows Phone 7 is not good?

Why Windows Phone 7 is not good?

Hello friends, most of the people are saying the windows phone 7 is not the good; I do not why they are saying like that. I am using the windows phone and love using it. I do not know what the problem with the people using it is. What is reason behind, what you people have to say about it and what you think? Thank you.

Re: Why Windows Phone 7 is not good?

I have list of the things which is not there in those phones, you better check that are those things available in the window phone or not.
    • VPN
    • GPS programs
    • MP3 ringtones
    • Backward compatibility with Windows Mobile Programs
    • Internet tethering/sharing
    • SD card slot
    • Outlook synchronization (e.g. your personal Outlook)
    • Bluetooth File Sharing
    • Flash support in Browser
    • Can only sync via Zune to your media libraries
    • Copy & Paste

It is really shame there is no MP3 ringtones, Bluetooth File Sharing, Copy & Paste in those phones. It is not having the having ability to backup/restore device, not include at least Contacts, Messages, and Settings. There is no Quick Dial which is there in all other Smartphone. Even these phones does not support Theme.

Where the Theme support you cannot designate traditional wallpaper not able to change the tile interface, not having the ability for themes. You are not able to change the Tiles other than color where the Microsoft has tried very hard that it will be looking the same and feel the same interface on any phone. Where Microsoft does not wanted to have copy written music as ringtones, due to which this feature is not been added on to the phones. It is not having the Bluetooth File Sharing as Microsoft's wanted to secure the device from viruses and make visible the file structure. I have seen that it has taken the page from Apple's book and blocked this feature entirely on its phones. You are not able to customize anything on your WP7 smartphone. I would suggest people to get Android phones which are the best.

I do agree with the problems which are there with this phone. If you wanted to know what problem I am having then first problem is ringer volume of the phone is very low and for that I have contacted technical support to fix the problem. Another problem is that alarm is also low and technical support was unable to fix the problem. I was really upset with the phone, was getting one or another problem with the phone, so I have send the phone for the replacement and waiting for the phone to be replaced and let me check that all those problems are been solved or not.

I do agree that windows phone 7 is really bad phones; will be going for HTC phones. I was using the windows phone from past 6 months and very much tired using it. I have already updated the phone two times then also there are no much changes in the phone. Only the Copy and Paste features is been added to the phone. Will be going for the Android phone, which is having all this features and many others.