Thread: Getting static noise in Lenovo IdeaPad S205 when hearing audio through headphones

Getting static noise in Lenovo IdeaPad S205 when hearing audio through headphones

I own a Lenovo IdeaPad S205 and it has been a week since I have bought it and today when I was using my headphones to hear music then I have noticed that there is a silent static noise and it is very faint but then is quite irritating, I am not able to hear the same static noise in my desktop sound system as I have said that it is quite faint but then I want to get rid of it as I am having a habit of using headphones for most of the time.

Re: Getting static noise in Lenovo IdeaPad S205 when hearing audio through headphones

I own a Lenovo IdeaPad S205 and it has been a week since I have bought it and today when I was using my headphones to hear music then I have noticed that there is a silent static noise and it is very faint but then is quite irritating, I am not able to hear the same static noise in my desktop sound system as I have said that it is quite faint but then I want to get rid of it as I am having a habit of using headphones for most of the time.
    Before I suggest you something about the same I just wanted to know that have you tried changing the audio volume setting and see if it is making any difference, if not then try out the same, other than this also close the app that might be running on the background while you listen to the audios, just try out these things and then post back the result that you get.

Re: Getting static noise in Lenovo IdeaPad S205 when hearing audio through headphones

I had tried changing the volume setting but then no matter what I was changing I was still able to hear the static sound and not I have also closed the apps by going in to the task manager but then it was making no affect and the issuer is still the same. Is there anything else that I can try out to get rid of this issue?? Any further help for the same will be appreciated.

I think that you should follow the below solution and see if it is helping:
    • First remove current audio drivers and after that make sure that you are rebooting the computer.
    • After reboot the computer will be installing the drivers automatically.
    • When the drivers get installed then again reboot the machine and see if the issue is getting solved or not.

I have tried out the above solution and the Windows had installed the default Microsoft drivers but then I was still having the same issue so I tried out the Conexant drivers ver. 8.54.19.0 but then the problem still exist, I don’t know why they are not helping out, is there any other newer driver or workaround that I can try out?? I really want to get rid of the static noise please help!

I think that you should better try out the below driver:

Just try it out and then let me know if it is helping. Best of luck