Thread: Power Manager 3.64 is not working and uninstalling from Lenovo ThinkPad X220

Power Manager 3.64 is not working and uninstalling from Lenovo ThinkPad X220

I have been using Lenovo ThinkPad X220 and my system was corrupted recently and then I have now reinstalled the windows and I have removed and reinstalled Power Manager 3.64 but then now I am getting any error message saying "Power Manager has stopped working". Later I got the new version and then the issue was solved but then the Power Manager Battery gauge on the Task Bar was appearing to be blank and now when I am trying to uninstall the same then the un-installation process is getting hanged at 94% so I just forced shutdown and then again the windows got corrupted and then resulted in to blue screen crash, I don’t know what all is going wrong is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it??

Re: Power Manager 3.64 is not working and uninstalling from Lenovo ThinkPad X220

I have been using Lenovo ThinkPad X220 and my system was corrupted recently and then I have now reinstalled the windows and I have removed and reinstalled Power Manager 3.64 but then now I am getting any error message saying "Power Manager has stopped working". Later I got the new version and then the issue was solved but then the Power Manager Battery gauge on the Task Bar was appearing to be blank and now when I am trying to uninstall the same then the un-installation process is getting hanged at 94% so I just forced shutdown and then again the windows got corrupted and then resulted in to blue screen crash, I don’t know what all is going wrong is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it??
    Before I suggest you something about the same I just want you to attach the Power Manager Crash logs so that I can check them out and get a better idea of the issue that you are facing, just attach it here for further help.

Re: Power Manager 3.64 is not working and uninstalling from Lenovo ThinkPad X220

I have attached the Power Manager Crash logs below just check it out and see if you are able to track out the cause of this issue:
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have checked out the same and I wanted to know that have you tried uninstalling the Power Manager again after reboot??? Anyways I just wanted you to post below information about the crash:
    Attached files:
    D:\Users\Harson\AppData\Local\Temp\WER1A14.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
    You can get the file from the below location:
    D:\Users\Harson\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_rundll32.exe_PWM_4f7a3fcd 8a3f8412c324fd91a7b8bb314d9464_08d52358
    Attached files:
    D:\Users\Harson\AppData\Local\Temp\WER23C5.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
    You can get the file from the below location:
    D:\Users\Harson\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_rundll32.exe_PWM_79101ab8 d6336d8c521f5bf39f615b883edb44bc_100d2ce9

I have attached the files that you have requested and I have tried uninstalling the Power Manager again after reboot but then I am getting the same response, anyways I have attached the file just check it out and see if you could help.
    Attached Files Attached Files