Thread: Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3 wireless card is not working

Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3 wireless card is not working

I have been using Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3 and I think that now the wireless card seems to be not working, I have tried using the Fn + F5 but then it is not responding, I have also tried pluging internet cable and it is working fine but then it is just saying unidentified network, is there anyone who has an idea about the same??

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3 wireless card is not working

I am not very sure but then you can just download and re-install the below:

I will like to add that this Energymanagment is also having Hotkeys, other than this I wanted to know if you have accidently switched off the hardware switch for wireless, just check out the same and see if it is helping.

Thanks for the same, I will try out the Energymanagement and will let you know the result but then as far as the hardware switch for wireless is concerned I have checked it out and it is turned on but then it is not making any difference, is there any other thing that I can try out to solve the issue?? Any further help for the same will be appreciated.

I am having similar issue, I mean that I have recently installed windows xp sp3and have also installed the drivers as well but then when I m checking out in the wifi and nic card in the device manager then they are not showing up there, I have checked the wifi radio and it is appearing to be on and when I am plugging a patch cord in the nic I am getting connected to the internet as well but then it is still not coming up in the deice manager, other than this the wireless zero service is running as well, is there anyone who can help me out??

I have downloaded the Energymanagement but then it is not working windows XP and my Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3 is running on windows xp, I have checked it out on windows 7 and it is working fine there, so what should I do know can you provide me a link to download Energymanagement that will work with windows xp??? Or is there any other workaround that I can try out to solve this issue??

In that case you can just check out the drivers for xp from the below link:

Juts check it out and then let me know if it is solving out the problem, Best of luck.