Thread: 2 x usb 3.0 is not working in Lenovo IdeaPad Y570

2 x usb 3.0 is not working in Lenovo IdeaPad Y570

I am using Lenovo IdeaPad Y570 laptop and from last few days it has suddenly started giving me problem. Now whenever I connect any device with any devices with USB 3.0 at that time it works for some seconds and then it get disconnected. I don’t know what is wrong with my laptop but this problem is frustrating for me. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: 2 x usb 3.0 is not working in Lenovo IdeaPad Y570

I would like to tell you that you should download Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver from internet and after downloading the drivers you have to install that drivers in your laptop and after installing the drivers in your laptop your problem will get solved. I am telling you this solution because I was also facing same problem with my laptop and after that I have also downloaded Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver from internet and after installing that in my laptop my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.

If you want to download Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver then you have to visit official site of the Lenovo and then you have to search for Lenovo IdeaPad Y570 and then click on download drivers. Or you can download the drivers from here DOWNLOAD.

If you have already tried to solve this problem by downloading Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver in your laptop and after that you have to reinstall power management software from Lenovo and then check whether it makes any difference or not? I am not sure whether it will helpful for you or not but you can try this solution because many times reinstalling the power management software helps to solve this problem.

I have install Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver in my laptop but after that also I was experiencing same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling power management software but problem does not get solved. Is there any other way to solve this problem then let me know?

Well I will suggest you to contact Lenovo support and then you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing with the USB 3.0 port in your Lenovo IdeaPad Y570 laptop and after that they will give you proper solution regarding this. If you want any more help then let me know.

Before taking help from Lenovo support I will suggest you to check whether BIOS update is available for your laptop or not? If BIOS update is available then you have to update the BIOS and then your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

Affection Re: 2 x usb 3.0 is not working in Lenovo IdeaPad Y570

I've just registered to this forum only to thank you for this solution because it worked for me, this problem caused a lot of frustration and fear of having faulty hardware, so again .... Thank You !!