Thread: Dell xps 15z is having faint vertical lines across the entire screen

Dell xps 15z is having faint vertical lines across the entire screen

I have recently bought Dell xps 15z and it was working fine but then from some days I have found that there is faint vertical lines across the entire screen and this making the images and the text fuzzy, I don’t think that it is normal as I have never faced any such issues in other dell notebooks that I have used, is there anyone who has an idea about this and can help me out with the same??

Re: Dell xps 15z is having faint vertical lines across the entire screen

I have recently bought Dell xps 15z and it was working fine but then from some days I have found that there is faint vertical lines across the entire screen and this making the images and the text fuzzy, I don’t think that it is normal as I have never faced any such issues in other dell notebooks that I have used, is there anyone who has an idea about this and can help me out with the same??
    I am having the same issue where there are faint vertical lines and this is making the images appear flat and fuzzy when I click on the same then I get blue horizontal lines across the screen, I have tried adjusting the Cleartype as well as adjusting color settings but then it is not making any difference, I am really running out of ideas, is there a solution to get this fixed???

Even I have bought Dell xps 15z and I am not having any such issues I think that you all should better contact the service center and see what they have to say about the same, you should better try to get replacement. Best of luck.

I have found a no of people facing the same issue and the only solution that has been mentioned there as well is getting replacement, this appears to be some kind of hardware issue and I have not yet found a workaround that you can try out to solve this issue, so like the above user has suggested it would be better if you contact the service center and ask for an replacement.