Thread: LED in audio jack of Dell Inspiron N4110

LED in audio jack of Dell Inspiron N4110

I have recently bought Dell Inspiron N4110 and it has been just one day and I have noticed today that there Is an led in the audio jack of it and because of which I am notable to insert the headphone jack in to it, I just wanted to know that what exactly is it, is there anyone who has found the same before and has an idea about it??

Re: LED in audio jack of Dell Inspiron N4110

I have recently bought Dell Inspiron N4110 and it has been just one day and I have noticed today that there Is an led in the audio jack of it and because of which I am notable to insert the headphone jack in to it, I just wanted to know that what exactly is it, is there anyone who has found the same before and has an idea about it??
    LED in the audio jack sounds to be weird I don’t think that it might be led and so, it might be something else, anyways can you just post a snap of the same so I can have a better look to it and try to help you with the same, just post the snap here for further help.

Just check out the below attached image and then let me know if you have ever came across to such case, of I have just bought a defected product:

I don’t think that it is an led but then it is appearing as if it is a protective plastic piece left in the audio jack when it was getting build and might have not been removed, if you want then you can try out removing the same with pin but then if it is getting tough them I think that you should better contact the service center and see what they have to say about the same.

Yes it is very hard I have been trying to remove it with tweezers but then it is not coming out, seems to be jammed, I am afraid of trying to remove it now as it appeared as if it was sliding in, is there anything else that I can try out to remove it?? Or I should just go to the service center and shout about this?? Any further help for the same will be appreciated.

If you are not able to take it out then visiting the service center will be a better option, since it is new I don’t think that there will be any issues for getting it repaired or removed. Best of luck.