Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

No sound from audio and speaker with Realtek HD Audio in DELL XPS L502x

Portable Devices

Old 24-02-2012

No sound from audio and speaker with Realtek HD Audio in DELL XPS L502x

In my DELL XPS L502x laptop I have reinstalled windows 7 operating system and after that it has started giving me problems. now I am not getting sound when I plug head phone or external speakers in audio jack. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Old 24-02-2012

Re: No sound from audio and speaker with Realtek HD Audio in DELL XPS L502x

You have to first check what is the REALTEK DIGITAL OUTPUT status in sound setting? Does it shoes connected or it shoes not plugged in? if it does not show plugged in then it means audio jack is the speaker or headphone whatever you are trying to connect. It might be driver related issue.
Old 24-02-2012

If you want to check REALTEK DIGITAL OUTPUT status in your laptop than you have to follow this steps.
  • First click on start menu.
  • After that select control panel option.
  • Now after that you have to select Hardware and Sound.
  • Click on the Sound.
  • Now click on Manage Audio Devices
  • Make sure speaker has Green tick and device status should be connected there.
Old 24-02-2012

After referring your solution I have checked REALTEK DIGITAL OUTPUT status and it was not connected. When I try to Realtek HD Audio Manager at that time it does not open. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem? Any help will be appreciated.
Old 24-02-2012

You have mentioned that you are not able to open Realtek HD Audio Manager and that is why I would like to tell you that you should uninstall audio drivers completely from your laptop and then you have to run Ccleaner. After that you have to install drivers again and then your problem might get solved.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,