Thread: How to increase screen brightness without FN key on Dell Studio 1737 laptop

How to increase screen brightness without FN key on Dell Studio 1737 laptop

Hello friends, I am having the Dell Studio 1737 laptop and the function key which is there is not working and the screen brightness is been set to the lowest setting, I wanted to know that is there any application to the screen brightness or reset it to its default setting or is there any other method could use to increase the screen brightness? So please tell me about it, thank you.

Re: How to increase screen brightness without FN key on Dell Studio 1737 laptop

You just go to the start then go to Control panel and then you select the power options and look at the bottom of the window where will be able to find a slider to adjust brightness of the screen, so you can try to adjust from there and it will work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    You just go to the start then go to Control panel and then you select the power options and look at the bottom of the window where will be able to find a slider to adjust brightness of the screen, so you can try to adjust from there and it will work for you.
    I have also tried that method, went to the power option and the slider was at 0 so I have moved it to then also there was no change in the screen brightness, so is there any other method by which it can work and also change it please tell me that.

I would suggest that you go to the start and type the osk in the search bar, and then you will be able to get the online screen keyboard, so you can use it and try the function key which is there on the screen. Just give a try.