Thread: White screen on my dell latitude D820 laptop

White screen on my dell latitude D820 laptop

I'll try to be clear and precise net, I regain a dell latitude d820 laptop PC, and it has a problem the screen is blank, so I connected an external monitor and an everything works fine, it does so from not the video card but probably of the screen or plug that connects the screen or the CM. My question is simple is there a way after a sign of whether AC is either one or the other, or even if wanted to something else? Knowing that the screen is not full black but dark gray and sometimes white

Re: White screen on my dell latitude D820 laptop

Does not have a contrast or brightness button has just settled? Because if it not come from, then chances are that the screen is showing signs of weakness and if so, whether certain or a professional to open the equipment, if you have not started the necessary skills to handling yourself.

No. It will open. You can always tilt the screen in all directions during operation to see if the color changes or if the image returns, but that's all. And if you notice a difference, it would come from what you call "the plug that connects the screen to the motherboard."

One thing is not coming on this contrast. Moving in all directions, nothing works, so I think I will have to operate, but it bothers me a lot because they are very sensitive to open. Have a little pipe to open the Dell laptop, and if not what you know is what called the water that connects the screen to the PC, or purchase and if it is either just can.

Try something before opening, when your PC is turned on a lamp shines strong enough in front of the screen, if you manage to see the image is the inverter board that manages the electroluminescence, otherwise a good chance that Whether your LCD panel. Depending on the model are found on ebay.

Thank you for the technique of the lamp, I will test tomorrow, and if not for the slabs, the model of my pc is not on ebay, and the dell site does not offer, unfortunately the warranty has completed. I'll will keep you update.