Thread: Is it worth to buy an Archos Arnova 8 G2 tablet?

Is it worth to buy an Archos Arnova 8 G2 tablet?

Hello friend I need your advice or you can say I need your help as I am planning to buy Archos Arnova 8G2 Tablet. I want to know how is this table and also if possible let me know the Specification and Features of this tablet.

Re: Is it worth to buy an Archos Arnova 8 G2 tablet?

The series Arnova considerable as is the low end of the Tablet Archos able to offer even lower prices than the range G9 launched at the end of 2011. This new tablet offers a display of 8 inches with 800 x 600 pixel resolution, two USB ports, and a microSD port, 4GB or 8GB of storage, 512MB of RAM, a 1GHz processor and Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system.

The most important properties

- Android apps to the tablet to the personal needs to adapt
    The AppsLib Portal contains an extensive collection of the best Android apps: news, games, sports, social networking apps and more Using these apps can ARNOVA 8 G2 tablet to be adapted to personal needs,
    - Multimedia in HD on the tablet
    Videos and photos with impressive HD quality - up to Full HD
    (1080). Extras: camera, SD card reader, slideshow,
    - Perfect for surfing the internet
    Fast and smooth browsing, send and receive e-mails directly from the tablet or chatting with friends. Flash Compatible

Android apps to the tablet to the personal needs to adapt
    The second generation "G2" tablets of ARNOVA deliver high performance and user-friendly software for a low price. The new G2 ARNOVA tablets are equipped with an optimized user interface, improved keyboard and multitouch optimized operating system Android 2.3 Gingerbread. This way you can fully utilize the many features of the ARNOVA 8 G2.

The Archos Arnova G2 series is somewhat larger than the first generation Arnova tablets and includes a newer operating system. The series consists of the 7 inch Arnova 7 G2, the 8 inch Arnova 8 G2, the 9.7 inch Arnova 9 G2 and 10.1 inch Arnova 10 G2.

The Archos Arnova 8 G2 has an 8 inch display with a resolution of 800 by 600 pixels and a capacitive touchscreen. The tablet runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread. You get a camera on the front for video calls, a microSD memory card reader to expand, a microUSB 2.0 connectivity, a 1GHz single-core processor and WiFi. It is a basic tablet but almost all functions that the average consumer wants. The tablet does not have 3G connectivity so you should always near a WiFi network to get online to work. You also get no access to Android Market, but you must use an app store of a third party.

Characteristic
    • Flash memory capacity: 8GB or 4GB
    • Expandable using Micro SD port
    • OS ANDROID 2.3 "Gingerbread"
    • ARM Cortex A8 processor 1 GHz (Rockchip rk1918)
    • Screen Features Touch screen multitouch 10.1 "capacitive TFT LCD, 16 million colors
    • Resolution: 1024 x 600

Video1
    • H.264 up to 1080p - 30 fps / 5 Mbps.
    • MPEG-42 - 30 fps / 2.5 Mbps.
    • Realvideo up to 720p resolution - 30 fps / 2.5 Mbps.
    With the above codecs, the device can play videos with the following extensions: .Avi, .Mp4, .Mkv, .Mov and .Flv

Reading Audio1
    • MP3, WAV, APE, OGG, FLAC
    • Photo3 viewer JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG

Micro USB 2.0 interfaces
    • Slave: mass storage mode (MSC)
    • Port Micro SD (SDHC compatible)

Communication protocols
    • WiFi (802.11 b / g)

Miscellaneous
    • Camera 720p
    • Built-in speaker
    • Microphone
    • G-sensor

Power
    • Internal: Lithium Polymer
    • Power supply via the AC / USB charger

Dimensions and Weight
    • 270 mm x 150 mm x 12 mm - 540 grams

Compatibility
    • Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7 or higher, Mac OS or Linux mode Mass Storage Device
    • USB 2.0 connections

I understand a 7g2 and 8g2 filling the same, I like the fact that the 7g2 very high quality built, nice looks and he is really strong (of course if they do not open the bottle and on the walls do not throw). on the other side of the exact same 8g2 filling and screen more, but apparently it looks like normally, and it seems that a couple of months housing starts to screen size, me and a 7-inch will be enough, given the fact that he is wide, will be a pleasure to watch video

Beautiful Case with Keyboard appropriate for Archos Arnova 8 G2 Tablet PC, Luxurious PU Leather Case with Keyboard appropriate for Archos Arnova 8 G2 Tablet. The cover is of our own brand i12Cover. The difference with the 8 inch keyboard of 28.95 that had been inside the upper container is not only bending but also springy. This is your Tablet faster and easier to get the cover.

Best Quality Features of Archos Arnova

• External keyboard + Case / Protection suitable for Archos Arnova 8 and 8 G2 Tablet.
    • With 80Keys standard keyboard.
    • Plug and Play with USB 2.0 (Gradient to mini USB or micro USB is possibly. Extra when ordering).
    • Provide good protection, durable and comfortable, take your tablet PC has never been so simple and stylish.
    • Built-in keyboard with USB cable enables quick and easy typing wherever and whenever you want.
    • Probably the best accessory that users can have their Tablet PC.
    • Overview Dimensions: 230 x 180 x 30 mm.
    • Valid Measurements: The tablet is of a width of + / - 14 t / m 16.5cm
    • The holders are spring and flex your Tablet Always fasten and automatically clamped.
    • Color: Red PU Leather.

ARNOVA 8 G2 is equipped with a fast 1 GHz processor and ultra-sensitive multi-touch display and runs on an optimized operating system, Android 2.3 Gingerbread. This is a clever combination between high performance and intuitive software, which gives you lots of ways to use your tablet. View smoothly as ever web pages, play HD video in the resolution of Full HD 1080p. The whole world of applications and games for Android. Anything is possible with the ARNOVA 8 G2 and at the same time at an affordable price. And i think this is worth buying