Thread: Will Kindle app Sync non-store ebooks between iPhone or iPad?

Will Kindle app Sync non-store ebooks between iPhone or iPad?

We know that sync can be taken places for the ebooks which you have purchased from the store. I was thinking what would happen when I have added the ebooks. I am not aware of anything about it. Any help to give an idea on the above mentioned topic will be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Will Kindle app Sync non-store ebooks between iPhone or iPad?

I have noticed that people are supposed to do the same thing with the caliber and I have not done the same so far I used to read all my ebooks through iPad only.

You are right. It does works. I have sent the book and I have not purchased the book from the Amazon. I have sent file into mobi file format to the iPad Kindle address. After few moment the book was displayed on the Kindle app and I successfully opened the same without having trouble. The best part is that the sending the file to the iPad is storing in the Kindle or Amazon Archive. So it means that one will be able to launch the Kindle app on the iPhone and will be able to access your book from regular Archive as well.

You will be able to sync the book which you have not purchased through the whispersync method. It did not seems to automatic. Usually I used to read all my ebooks by using e-ink reader for the long period of the time.

Recently I have done emailing the book to the myself. What should I do about the author information? It supposed to end up by using the name as that of the author. I know it’s not a big thing to do but I wanted any way to see with the actual books author.

Well I am not confident about making changes in the name of the author by using the E-Mail features. When you are supposed to right click on ebook then select Send to Kindle from the pop-up. There are supposed to another pop up will appear where you will be able to get an option to change the name of the title or the book which you are sending.