Thread: Mic not working properly in Samsung galaxy S

Mic not working properly in Samsung galaxy S

I have been getting several complains about the mic not being proper in Samsung galaxy s, actually I own a small shop of mobile phones. Any many of them who have took this phone are complaining about the mic not being proper. Well many of them have said that whenever they are making Voip calls in this phone their voice is not proper ,or the other person cannot hear the voice. That’s what the problem is. So that’s why I have come here in this forum seeking some help from you all guys whether you are having the same problem or not? If you all have any solution for the same then you can share the answers with me. I would be happy to hear it from you all.

Re: Mic not working properly in Samsung galaxy S

If you are not able to make voip calls then you can refer this thread ‘Unable to make VoIP calls on Samsung Galaxy S’ you will get lots of help from there. That’s what I am saying here.

Check out the latest version of the skype and then use it. Don’t know I have used Samsung galaxy s and I have never faced such problems with it during the Voip. Don’t know why you are facing such kind of problems. So all I can say is that test your phone with the latest versio of skype or show it to the service center people and they will help you with the same.

In case if you are searching for a good alternative then go with the MobileVOIP application I am using it my S2 and it really works good. So if you are looking for a good alternative for making voip calls then use MobileVOIP. That’s my suggestion for you.

Ok I will look at the suggestion by the way I am using the Nimbuzz V2.0.0 Build 7981.8052 on my galaxy S phone.